Thursday, February 21, 2008

rebirth: or something like it

9 feb 2008

bang.. crash.. jarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. pain..

ah thank god i fell.. now i'll wake up and this dream will all be over.. just like after every other fall we have in our nightmares.. wait a minute.. what dream? am i dreaming? where did i last sleep.. wait.. i dint sleep.. wasn't i at jay's.. in the kitchen yes.. where am i now? still there..? no! this cannot be happening.. ooh... whats this cool surface touching my cheek? lets open our eyes and see...

hey this looks like jay's kitchen.. why is it tilted so? wait a minute.. does that mean? are you sure? of course you're goddamned sure.. get up u fool.. wait.. what?? oh! get up.. right!
huh? ok so .. how long was i here? how come no one came in? find someone..

those were my first thoughts.. as i recovered from the hard hit i took to my left eyebrow.. which had resulted in me getting my lights knocked out.. or was it the other way around? did i get the hard hit on my left eyebrow because i had the lights put out! and how! (yes exclamation point) can't be sure any more

ok jumped to my feet.. gotta find people..

No comments: